With over twenty years of experience, Katherine Frazier can assist you with your legal needs. Ms. Frazier will work hard to settle your case but will prepare for and go to trial if necessary.
Areas of Practice
• Child Custody
• Family Law
• Personal Injury
• 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
• Tennessee, 1995
• U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 1995
• U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2008
• U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1999
Memphis State University School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
• J.D. - 1995
• Honors: Law Review Member, 1993 - 1995 and Comments Editor, 1994 - 1995
Franklin & Marshall College
• B.A. - 1990
• Honors: English
• Author, The Biomaterials Access Assurance Act, For the Defense, July, Drug and Medical Device Issue, 2009
• Author, Helling v. McKinney: Future Risks of Harm Actionable Under the Eighth Amendment, 25 University of Memphis Law Review 1479, 1995
• General Practice Fast Track- Divorce, Tennessee Bar Association, 2013
• Discovering Strategy- Finding the Smoking Gun, National Business Institute
Honors and Awards
• Recipient of American Jurisprudence Award in Corporations Law
• Listed in Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Tennessee Bar Association, Member
• Memphis Bar Association, Member
• Association of Women Attorneys, Member
• Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
• Baker and Whitt, Independent Contractor, 2013
• Domico Kyle PLLC, Member/Associate, 2003 – 2013
About The Frazier Law Firm
The Frazier Law Firm is a full-service family law and personal injury firm based in Memphis. Our firm is headed by attorney Katherine Frazier, who is known for her compassionate counsel and honest, aggressive representation. For over 20 years, Ms. Frazier has offered a personalized service to clients seeking to resolve a broad range of family law and personal injury issues. We proudly serve Memphis and the surrounding areas, including Shelby, Tipton and Fayette counties.
From the beginning, our firm has been committed to accessibility and working with each client one-on-one to customize a strategy tailored to their individual needs. We have the knowledge, experience, resources and professional relationships to help ensure your rights will always be protected and your interests guarded safely. If you need help with a family law dispute or personal injury claim, contact The Frazier Law Firm today.
How Can We Help You?
At our firm, we recognize that many of our clients come to us during what may be the most difficult time in their lives. Whether you are going through a divorce, involved in a custody dispute or the victim of an accident, you deserve a lawyer who is not only prepared to advocate strongly on your behalf, but also one who can offer guidance and personal assistance during this trying time. At The Frazier Law Firm, we become personally invested in seeing our clients succeed and their quality of life restored.
In family law, our firm handles the following types of cases:
- Divorce and the division of marital property
- Child custody and support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-decree issues
- Juvenile court cases
- Paternity cases
- Parental relocation
In personal injury, we handle:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Other personal injury cases
Contact Our Firm
For over 20 years, Katherine Frazier has offered strong, dependable advocacy for Tennesseans facing serious challenges in their lives. While family law disputes and serious injuries are never easy to deal with, our firm can help minimize your hardship. For the strong, compassionate advocate you need right now, contact The Frazier Law Firm today to schedule an initial consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|